K 200 M / K 260 M Rack Type Dishwashing Machine
Efficient and economical dishwashing from MEIKO
- Electronic control panel ensure precise operating display
- Low water consumption and built-in heat recovery system greatly reduce the operating costs
- Noise reduction, energy saving and heat protection through double wall construction
- Reilable operation and a long service life
- Easy to clean
The K 200 M rack-type dishwashing system makes exceptionally good use of floor space, and the intelligent design leads to outstanding efficiency, reliable operation and a long service life. The large passing height of 450 mm allows even the largest tableware to be cleaned. Speaking of clean... the design of the tank interior eliminates the possibility of dirt building up along the edges and is very easy to clean.
Not only can MEIKO customers expect to use the K 260 M rack-type dishwashing system satisfactorily for many years to come, but they should also be able to utilise fully the numerous advantages that are incorporated within the basket system. Even in limited working space, the K 260 M rack-type dishwashing system provides first class wash performance, optimal final rinse results and maximum economy. The advantages of the K 260 M bring technical, economical, and ecological confidence now and in the future.
The machines are fully wired and ready for installation. They are wired for 3 NPE 400 V, 50 Hz as standard with the additional option of 3 NPE 400 V, 60 Hz. Water flow pressure: minimum 2.5 bar, maximum 6.0 bar.
* Standard configuration 1.7 kW, (3 NPE, 400 V, 50 Hz) – 2.2 kW, (3 NPE, 400 V, 60 Hz)
** (45 °C water connection)