DV 270.2 Marine Warewasher
- Easy loading thanks to pass-through height of 650 mm
- Sliding tables keep idle time to a minimum
- First-class washing results with minimal use of water, energy and chemicals
- Double filtration of wash water removes food soil and improves washing efficiency
- Oscillating wash arms for complete ware coverage
- Easy cleaning due to 150 mm floor clearance
- Built according to the latest USPHS standards
- NSF/ ANSI 3 tested and listed
The DV 270.2 marine warewasher works fast, confidently tackling the kinds of jobs that normal dishwashers struggle with. That means everything runs more smoothly in the galley wash-up area. The built-in booster heater with power rinse pump guarantees constant final rinse pressure and temperature for consistent, outstanding results. Meanwhile the soft start wash pumps protect fragile glassware from breaking or chipping. Sliding tables keep idle time to a minimum, while your scullery staff work under excellent ergonomic conditions and take more pleasure in their work. A marine warewasher designed for challenging environments on ferries and offshore locations.
Machine also available as steam heated execution.
|Rack dimension||1310 x 690 mm|
|Passing height||650 mm|
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)||1490 (1600) x 1792 x 995 (1100) mm (mit Haubenbüge mm|
|Programme cycle||120 / 240 / 480 s|
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)||30 / 15 / 7 racks/h|
|Pump motor||2,20 kW / 3,90 kW|
|Tank filling||100,0 l|
|Rinse water volume||9,0 Lite liters/cycle|
|Total connected load||22,9 kW|
|Tank heating||9,00 kW / 11,30 A|
|Protection class of the machine||IP X5|
* If the machine is connected to a cold water supply and/or if racks are inserted in quick succession, the duration of the wash cycles may be increased to achieve hygienic final rinse temperatures.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.