With its new M-iClean HXL double rack hood type dishwashing machine, MEIKO combines many advantages in a single unit. The spacious double hood provides ample space for two wash racks and for any large or bulky objects. This machine makes everything from glassware and dishes to dishware to pots & pans and baking trays hygienically and sparklingly clean. But the outstanding added value of the M-iClean HXL hood type dishwashing machine lies in its uniquely ergonomic design.
Because the M-iClean HXL double rack hood type dishwashing machine automatically recognises when you are finished with loading. The double hood then closes and the program starts all by itself - completely without any contact, heaving or pulling. While the hood type dishwashing machine is running, there is time to get other jobs done. But not that much time! The M-iClean HXL is so fast that you can save between 30 and 60 minutes per rinsing shift! The progress bar on the intuitive and easily reached operating display shows how far the dishwasher is through the cycle. When the program is over, the hood silently rises. And on the drying table, the last drops of rinse water disappear from the glasses and dishes. All that is left to be done is to empty the racks and put the things away!
Having a MEIKO M-iClean HXL hood type dishwashing machine is like a ticket to dishwasher's heaven!
Better ergonomics and improved health - with MEIKO
- Automatic hood system eliminates strain of heaving hood up and down
- Automatic rack detection
- Easily reached, flexible operating display at eye height
- Progress indicator display
- Short wash cycle times (time saving of between 30 and 60 minutes per shift)
- Tableware dried more quickly with drying table
- No manual polishing required with GIO module
- Simple cleaning with blue operating concept
- No bending, neck strain or need to constantly shift from one place to another.
- Reduced absences and lower personnel / operating costs
M-iClean – Blue efficiency with intuitive operating concept